Monday, July 22, 2013

Black bean fugde

This is by far the most AMAZING thing I've ever made. I found this lovely black bean fugde recipe on Petite-Kitchen and after having success with the coconut bread from her as well I figured - why not try this one. I've already made brownies with black beans before so I knew they work well with chocolate, but THIS fugde is over my imagination. There's no way you can taste that this isn't unhealthy.


INGREDIENTS 
1 can of black beans - drained and rinsed
4 tbsp honey
4 tbsp good quality cocoa
6 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract 

PROCEDURE 
"Line a small square or rectangle tray with baking paper. I used a small kids shoe box, as I did not have a tray small enough. A tupperware container could work also. Place all ingredients in to a food processer and blend until completely smooth. Spoon in to the prepared tray or container. Place a piece of baking paper on top of the mixture. Press down until evenly smoothed out. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set. Remove from the freezer and transfer to a chopping board. Carefully peel off the baking paper, then cut in to bite size pieces." - Petite Kitchen

NUTRITION per piece (22 pieces)
53 calories, 
5g carbs, 
4g fat, 
1g  protein

No comments:

Post a Comment