Thursday, July 18, 2013

Raw cookie dough balls

This is the most yummy thing I've ever tasted. Cookie dough is not such a common thing in Denmark but I had try this out when I saw the recipe. It's easy, no baking, and will satisfy your sweet tooth 100%!

INGREDIENTS 
1 cup cashews
 1 cup oat flour
1½ tbsp honey
1 tbsp peanutbutter (I use an organic one)
1 tsp vanilla powder
 Dried cranberries - as many as you like. Dark chocolate chips are used in original recipe but I actually prefered with cranberries (Love them!)

PROCEDURE 
Combine cashews and oats in food processor and process until they reach a flour consistensy. Add remaining ingredients - process for a few minutes until it reaches a dough'ish consistensy. It doesn't really look like it can be made into balls but don't worry, when you press it, it will be easy! Mix in the cranberries into the dough and form it into inched-sized balls. I would recommend to put them in the fridge until they are cold but you can eat them immediately too! 

NUTRITION per serving
19 calories,
3.2g carbs,
0.25g fat,
1.3g  
protein

Again, again, again ... credits to http://mindovermunch.com I can't stop making her treats

No comments:

Post a Comment